Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Close My Facebook Account From Another Computer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Créations -> Maps
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salwilva
Floodeur de niveau 2
Floodeur de niveau 2

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Close My Facebook Account From Another Computer Répondre en citant

How To Close My Facebook Account From Another Computer
> DOWNLOAD

It's in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). EDIT Edit this Article . Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Will deactivating my Facebook account delete me from groups? wikiHow Contributor No. It's the last option on the page. If you want Facebook to reactivate your account automatically after a week or less, tap This is temporary. Tech Reviews Tech News Tech How To Tech Buying Advice Laptop Reviews PC Reviews Printer Reviews Smartphone Reviews Tablet Reviews Wearables Reviews PC & Laptop Storage Reviews Antivirus Reviews Best Tech Deals Tech Forums Tech Advisor France - Tests complets, conseils, vidos Digital Magazine UK Tech Weekly Podcast: Soundcloud / iTunes Advertising & Partnerships Advisors 3D Advisor Android Advisor Apple Advisor Broadband Advisor Business Advisor Laptops Advisor Photo & Video Advisor Printing Advisor Security Advisor Smart Home Advisor Smartphones Advisor Tablets Advisor Windows Advisor About Contact Site Map Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Cookies Follow Tech Advisor on Twitter Follow Tech Advisor on Facebook Copyright 2018 IDG UK. You'll do this in the text field near the middle of the page. 10 Tap Close if prompted to take separate action. I should have created a church page for our church, instead I created a personal page, how do I change or fix this? Answer this question Flag as. Error 404. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 11 Helpful 13 Someone hacked into my FB account and set up an additional account. Page Not Found. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. For example, a friend may still have messages from you even after you delete your account. When you delete your account, people won't be able to see it on Facebook. Doing so will take you to the deactivation page. Checking this box removes them from your developer profile. I'll be back. You'll do this in the "Reason for leaving" section near the bottom of the page. For example, a friend may have messages from you after deletion.Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. We couldn't track down the page you requested. The messenger option isn't there anymore. Doing so will deactivate your Facebook account. 12 Click Deactivate. You can re-activate your account by logging back into Facebook the next time you open the app. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. Thanks."." more Rated this article: A Anonymous Jun 25, 2017 "I have been trying for quite some time to unsubscribe from Facebook in vane, your article has given me the necessary clues; thanks!"." more A Anonymous Oct 19, 2017 "The step by step procedure of deactivating my account helped. Help answer questions Learn more . Depending on your selected reason for leaving, Facebook may recommend that you log out or add friends instead of deactivating your account. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. Cookies make wikiHow better. Flag as. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found 5a02188284
facebook original profile barcodeethiopia s paranoid regime started to crackdown on facebookfacebook likebox slider by arscode pro downloaddownload facebook massenger for smart phonedownload app facebook for nokia 5130how to turn off facebook chat from skypeslide menu like facebook appfunny places to live for facebookfacebook zoom photos downloadfacebook messenger for samsung gt-s3850
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Créations -> Maps Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation